Jessica Softley is an experienced business professional with proven knowledge of business development, project management, and risk management. She earned her undergraduate from Arizona State University, B.S Global Business Management, May 2005, and her masters from Grand Canyon University, MBA Emphasis in Project Management, October 2020. Jessica is also a certified SAFe® 4.5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) and Certified Project Manager (CPM). Her organizational duties have included leadership, business planning, risk and compliance, and research and development.
Kristin Howard is a survivor of human trafficking and domestic violence. She gained her AA in General Art Studies from the College of Southern Nevada in July 2017. She is currently a senior at Arizona State University earning her undergraduate degree in Women and Gender Studies with a minor in Women’s Philosophy. Kristin has over 10 years of experience working in the field of behavioral health. She is a self-published author of “Do You Really Wanna Know?: The True Story of Redemption” released in May 2018, and is an inspirational speaker and panelist.
- First Planning Meeting
- Founder, Kristin Howard, had the privilege to be the honored guest speaker at Danny’s Safe Place launch party
- Fundraising Sponsors for Stop Traffic Walk
- TribeAZ is registered with the state and set up for funding
- The Charitable Charm by Janice’s Women’s Center, fundraising event to support homeless women and women suffering from domestic violence
- Founder, Kristin Howard, is the guest on Victoria Roland’s podcast, Unseen, The Trafficked Truth
Get in Touch
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
10052 W Villa Chula
Peoria, AZ. 85383